School Improvement Priorities 2018 – 2019
Over 3000 contributions have been made to our work on shared commitment and expectations this year.
This led to the student, staff, parent/carer commitment and expectations document.
It has also led to six clear statements of intent to guide each aspect of our school improvement priorities. Staff across the school are working on actions plans which outline what we are actually going to do, day by day, week by week in order to secure these commitments, shared understandings and outcomes.
Shared commitment and expectations for school improvement
- a commitment to securing positive progress for all students in all subjects
- a shared understanding and commitment to being an inclusive school, and each of our accountabilities to secure the school we all want it to be
- a shared understanding of what constitutes a respectful and supportive environment and a shared commitment to consistently achieve this
- a shared commitment and drive to grasp every opportunity to emphasise our ethos to secure the school we all want it to be
- a shared understanding of the co-constructed behaviour strategy, and each of our accountabilities to secure the school we all want it to be
- a shared understanding of what constitutes great learning and inclusive learning with teachers clear on, and supported in delivering their accountabilities.